BBQ Newari Beef Salad
- 1 lb Filet of Beef Steak
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 Green Chili Chopped Finely
- 2 Gloves Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Finley Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Red Sized Red Onion Chopped
- 1 Tomato Diced
- 1 Bunch Fresh Coriander
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Finely Chopped Lemon Grass
- Salt To Taste
Barbeque the beef to desired finish. At 600 degree (F), approximate times are: rare- 1 minute each side, medium- 2 minute to 2 1/2 minutes each side, or well done- 3 or more minutes per side.
Slice the grilled steak into bite size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
Toss the sliced steak in the dressing and serve on a bed of lettuce.