Chili Lime Shrimp
- 1 lb. large jumbo shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 - 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Mix all ingredients except shrimp together in large freezer bag.
Add shrimp and marinate for 2 hrs.
Grill on medium high pre-heated B.B.Q., approx. 2 minutes per side. (Shrimp are ready when flesh changes from translucent to opaque white.)
Serve with lime wedges.