Forty Creek Burger w/Whisky Onion & Pepper Rings
- 1 lb Ground Beef and 1lb Ground Veal
- 4 minced pickles
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- few sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Splash of Forty Creek Whisky
Forty Creek Onion and Pepper Rings
- 1/4 C Forty Creek Whisky
- 1/4 C beef broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Vidalia onions, sliced into thick rings
- 4 red and green peppers, sliced into thick rings
Combine ingredience and form patties.
Grill on medium for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked throughly.
Whisky Onion and Pepper Rings
Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet.
Add onion and sear, then add peppers and sear.
Add salt, pepper, beef broth and Forty Creek.
Reduce heat and simmer.
Serve with onion and pepper rings on a toasted hamburger bun.