Grilled Pear & Radicchio Salad
- 1/2 head radicchio per person
- 2 Bartlett pears half marinated in light syrup
- 1 C assorted baby lettuce greens per person
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp roasted cashews
- Pepper & kosher salt to taste
- Cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Cucumbers for garnish
- 2 Tbsp crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/3 C Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/3 C sherry vinegar
- 2/3 C vegetable oil
- 1/3 C extra virgin olive oil
Toss pear and radicchio in olive oil and salt and pepper.
Grill on medium until lightly marked.
Add mustard and shallot to food processor and blend.
Combine sherry vinegar, vegetable oil and olive oil then slowly drizzle into running food processor until emulsified.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss greens with sherry vinaigrette and garnish with grilled pears and radicchio, gorgonzola cheese, roasted cashews, tomato and cucumber.