Portabello Mushroom Stuffed w/Crab Dip
- 1 large portabella mushroom
- 1 8oz. package of plain cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1 small jar of seafood cocktail sauce (hot)
- 2 cans of crab meat, lobster or shrimp (excellent with fresh or left over king crab or lobster)
- 1/4 C green onions sliced thin
Clean mushroom and remove stem.
Combine cheese and mayo until smooth.
Spread cheese and mayo mixture on inside cap of mushroom.
Grill on Medium for approximately 350F for about five minutes.
Cover with cocktail sauce and chopped seafood.
Sprinkle green onions on top and return stuffed mushroom to grill.
Cook an additional six to seven minutes.