Crown Verity Customers, Friends and Family
March 17, 2020
We want to update you on Crown Verity’s plans for operations as we collectively deal with the COVID-19 virus. The health and wellbeing of our team members, their families, our valued clients, as well as our friends and valued community partners is our top priority, as we alter our business processes to meet the ever-changing requirements to keep everyone safe.
Crown Verity Employees
- We have eliminated most corporate travel and have asked non operations staff to work remotely from home. We have split our production into two shifts to allow our employees to adjust their schedules to address the mandated school and business closures in our community. We are taking a commonsense approach to precautions setting up additional sanitation stations, cleaning our workplace more frequently, minimizing in-person meetings and conferences, increased breaks for hand washing, increased space for social distancing, limiting non-employee access to our facility with shipping and delivery transactions occurring outside our facility.
Serving Crown Verity Customers
- Crown Verity headquarters and manufacturing facility in Brantford Canada and U.S. distribution center in Bowling Green Kentucky are open and stocked. We intend to operate as close to normal as possible through this period. We have put staffing and schedules in place to manage your Crown Verity business needs and meet any of your immediate demands for our products and services. At this time, we believe we can continue to ship orders in the same timely basis you’ve come to expect from Crown Verity.
- We are continually monitoring our supply chain for goods and manufacturing components and will adjust as needed to keep our core products available. At this time, our inventory is close to 100% of its seasonal requirements.
- With reduced travel and face to face customer contact we have invested in additional video conferencing to allow us to continue to provide training and product demonstrations.
Monitoring the Situation
- Crown Verity will closely monitor the ongoing situation and comply with all government rules and guidelines. Should our ability to serve our customers change, we will reach out to you immediately. We cannot predict the future, but we will do everything we can to protect our staff, our community, and to continue to serve our customers.
We are confident in our leadership and the resilience of our society and hope this unfortunate, but necessary pause will pass quickly. If you have any questions regarding Crown Verity, please do not hesitate to call or email anyone on our team.
Thank you for your support.
Executive Director, Food Service Sales