- Chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 TBSP. oregano
- 2 TBSP. lemon juice
- 1/3 C. olive oil
- 3 cups plain yoghurt or 2 cups of pressed yoghurt
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and grated
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
Cut chicken in 1 inch strips.
Mix oregano, lemon juice and olive oil together.
Marinade chicken for at least one hour in the fridge.
Put chicken on pre-soaked skewers.
Grill Chicken on medium heat for 3-4 minutes a side.
Line a sieve with cheesecloth and place the plain yoghurt into it.
Allow to drain over bowl for about 4 hrs.
Transfer the drained yogurt into a bowl.
Stir in the cucumber, garlic, dill and oil. Season to taste.
Place chicken onto pita, and add tomatoes, onion, parsley and Tzatziki sauce.