Pork Tenderloin Stuffed w/Mango & Cassis Glaze
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant jelly
- 1 tbsp Cassis liquor
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ½ onions, roughly chopped and sautéed
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped and sautéed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp currents
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh white bread crumbs
Mix ingredients together and set aside.
Butterfly the tenderloins and then slightly flatten.
Whisk the egg and add the rosemary, onions, garlic, parsley, currents, and mango. Mix well.
Spoon onto the pork tenderloin, roll and secure with a metal skewer.
Brush with the glaze and grill on a medium grill for 15 minutes. Keep brushing with the glaze until cooked.
Remove the skewer and cut into slices on the bias.